Aviation Ad Network ™ for Advertisers Campaign-Optimization Tips
Creating an Aviation Ad Network ™ campaign is easy. The following list details several helpful hints that can save you time and provide an enhanced understanding of your expected results when you're creating an Aviation Ad Network ™ campaign:
• Separate search partners and publisher network traffic into different campaigns. Keep your traffic streams separate so you can track the visitor value from each stream individually; optimize your sales funnel for each group.
• Separate broad, phrase, and exact match types into separate campaigns (or if volume doesn't allow separate ad groups) in order to monitor how differently those ad types perform.
• Create tightly focused ad groups with closely related keywords. Avoid sloppy ad groups with thousands of words all pointing to some loosely related ad. Group common desires and mindsets, write targeted ads, and send each to a targeted landing page.
• Place underperforming keywords in new ad groups and optimize the ads for those keywords. If one of your top traffic keywords in an ad group is getting a significantly lower CTR than the rest, move it to its own ad group and write an ad with that keyword in the headline (and perhaps in the URL).
• Run the same ads both with and without keywords. The reporting section will give you an exact view of the performance of each ad. Use these results to determine if with or without keywords is best for you and your ad goals.
• Add long-tail keywords to decrease CPC and increase traffic. Three- and four-word phrases tend to have less competition and represent buyers rather than lookers.
• Focus your energy on the changes that will make the biggest difference. Before managing and optimizing your account, sort campaigns, ad groups, and keyword lists by impressions. Start where the most traffic is so your improvements lead to increased or more qualified visitor flow.
Please make another selection from the Archive Menu
to the left, or return to our