Aspen Avionics in enchanting Albuquerque, New Mexico is currently offering talented, team-oriented engineering professionals a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and progressive general aviation technology company. We specialize in bringing the most advanced technology and capability from the commercial and business aviation markets into General Aviation cockpits. Come grow with us in this wonderful opportunity.
The Systems Engineer is a self-motivated, driven individual who will perform systems engineering duties associated with certified avionics product development, including requirements development, implementation, and validation. The Systems Engineer will participate in avionics development and certification, including generation of product design and certification data, coordinate with the development team, and conduct product testing.
• Participate in the development and/or maintenance of system requirement specifications detailing operational characteristics, functionality, user interface, etc. for various company product lines; allocate requirements among subsystems, oversee aircraft integration activities
• Participate in product design activities including electrical, software, and mechanical development
• Maintain high level certification plans for avionics approval under TSO and STC
• Participate in and/or lead system level and verification test activities, plan and conduct TSO compliance bench tests, DO-160 environmental qualification tests, systems integration tests, and certification flight tests to ensure system requirements have been correctly implemented in company products
• Participate in aircraft level certification efforts, including installation design and findings of compliance
• Generate data associated with obtaining installation Supplemental Type Certificate. Interface with both DERs and the FAA
• Ability to work in diverse, cross-functional teams
• 3+ years engineering experience, preferably with experience in aircraft or avionics “systems development”
• A self-motivated individual who works well in a high paced, high energy team environment and can interact effectively with others both inside and outside the organization
• Familiarity with FAR Part 23 aircraft certification desirable
• Experience in FAA certification processes related to avionics product and installation approvals a plus
• Pilot a plus
• A BS degree in Engineering classification or related technical discipline (such as computer science or mathematics)
Please email your resume “immediately” to email@example.com. Please visit our website at www.aspenavionics.com. Aspen Avionics offers an exciting team oriented atmosphere with a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life, 401K and competitive wages.
Aspen Avionics is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Work Environment
Please make another selection from the Archive Menu
to the left, or return to our